So, Ikea opened in the city of Miami in the area of Doral I haven’t been able to make it but part of the reason was because of the extensive lines and amount of humans going in and out of there. I’m not a fan of huge crowds, it’s quite scary to me. I’m actually planning a trip there this week, most likely Friday & yes I promise to document my trip in pictures. I love home decor and have really been into it lately, so I am excited to find some pieces to finish my dining area and some pieces for my home in general. I have decided to go for a more COLORFUL home…. so needles to say, I am so EXCITED to begin this project in my home.
Now, I can only do so much because the home where my husband and I reside is rented so I know that when we buy our first home I will be decorating it to my style, my liking, not caring what others may think because at the end of the day it will be the place that I and my husband come home to after a long day, makes sense?
Anyway, I’m rambling away let me show you my… IKEA Wish List…..
1. Bakeware | I’ve have a Kitchen Aid mixer that I’ve only used once, now that’s a crime! I want to start baking more as I did when I was younger, I think it will definitely is something I enjoy doing…
Isn’t this the cutest Bakeware you’ve ever seen….?
2. Queen Cover Set | Our master bedroom is the place that truly belong to just US. And I want to also reflect our personalities and who we are as individuals. I truly think that this Ikea PS 2014 Queen Cover set is simple yet fun!
3. Candle Holders | If you’ve been with me long enough, you know I love me some candles and candle holders… this time I want to use these as my “make up brush holders” :) These are the Skurar candle holders for $1.99!!!
3. Storage Table | This is so convenient, I really am thinking of adding this to our bedroom because we could use this for our electronics, phones, tablets, magazines…the list goes on. This is part of the Ikea PS 2014 collection.
4. Laptop Support | So, this is more a extra splurge I have one but am giving it away to my niece who just recently bought a new laptop for herself (trust me if you would’ve seen the old computer she had you’d be as happy for her as I am…. or we are) anyway, this is the new one I want to get… ah! This is the Byllan by the way…
5. Napkin Holder | This is the last thing I want to buy for our dining table (centerpiece) this napkin holder is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen… The name of the brand is Rymlig and it’s just, I mean, totally, well, jusr look…..
And this is my Ikea Wish List for this month…hey, I’m a girl with a creative soul and I know exactly what I want. Let me know what your Ikea favorites are, list them below so I too could check them out.